- Cathedral drills a one-run build/lateral to TD (>5,900m) utilizing the downhole generator in our FUSION EMc2 (High Output MWD) in Kakwa.
- Utilizing our High Speed pulse tool, helped our client reach TD 2 days ahead of their previous best well in Kakwa.
- Cathedral consistently holds a 15° tangent with RSS tool and drills the remainder of the well with conventional tools in Kakwa.
- Cathedral’s FUSION EM and nDURANCE motors drill its first three full-package RSS wells for Seven Generations.
- Cathedral’s FUSION EM and CLAW motor drill multiple one-run, surface to TD Spirit River wells reducing average time to TD by 40% versus previous pad results.
- Cathedral’s high flow 55/8″ CLAW 650 (XF) drills lateral to 6,393m in 41.4hrs in Kaybob.
- Shell Canada Ltd. drilled its longest well to date in W. Canada using Cathedral’s nDURANCE motors powering an RSS and TD at 7,770m in Kaybob.
DEEP BASIN / CARDIUM
- Cathedral successfully drills its 300th well with Bonterra Energy.
- Cathedral nDURANCE motors and Fusion MWD drilled a 159mm Cardium monobore to TMD of 4,524m in a 7 day spud to TD.
- RECORD RUN: Cathedral drills a record run to kick off point for our client. In at 616m, out at 2,506m in 42.5 drilling hours with an average ROP of 44.5m/hr in Caroline.
- Cathedral successfully drills its 1,000th well with Raging River and TriStar.
- Cathedral drills the longest Shaunavon well to date at 4,008m (13,150 ft.) in 84.75 hours.
- 6 legs/1 run: 240 Hr run life with continuous inclination EM (FUSION EMc2) and no battery charges (172 circulating hrs) in Clearwater.
- Cathedral’s FUSION EM and nDURANCE motors drill a 6-leg multi-lateral with 1 BHA and 1 set of batteries in Clearwater for a total interval of 10,449 meters drilled.
- Cathedral’s consistent multi-lateral performance results in 40 successful wells in the last 12 months with client in Clearwater.
ROCKIES / GREAT PLAINS
- The new 71/4″ CLAW 250 (XT) motor drills 8.5″ monobore to TD in the Niobrara at 12,070 ft., setting a 24 hr drilling record of 6,410 ft. – a 15% improvement over previous best.
- The fastest well recorded in the North Piceance – 6 day well spud to release.
- Our FUSION RP XT achieving 90-100% decoding at 0.5 second pulse widths in Woldcamp / Texas.
- Cathedral’s EMc² (High Output EM) drills >17,000′ with minimal battery consumption. Downhole mud-driven turbine allows extended drilling (>225 Hrs) with minimal battery depletion.
- RECORD RUN: Record spud to release in 7.73 days. A new company record for our client in the Wolfcamp using the 7″ CLAW 400 (HS) and FUSION EM. 16,194′ in 89.5 hrs.
- Cathedral’s new 7″ Claw 400 (HS) delivering new levels of performance in the Permian. 4,841 ft. drilled in 24hr and 20 continuous stands without any slides in Wolfcamp formation.
- Another one run 11,467 ft. curve and lateral drilled with nDURANCE 7″ Claw 400 (HS) in 156 drilling hours in the Lower Spraberry
- Successfully drilled a one run curve and lateral (11,366 ft. interval) with our nDURANCE 7″ CLAW 400 (HS) in the Lower Spraberry.
- One run curve and lateral drilled to 18,958 ft. TD with FUSION EMc2 High Output Telemetry, eliminating the typical requirement for tripping to change MWD batteries in the Permian (Midland).
- Cathedral’s nDURANCE motor drills one-run curve and laterals of 11,500 ft. with the CLAW averaging 104’/hr. in the Permian (Midland).
- RECORD RUN: 12.3 drilling days vs. 14.5 days (previous best) in Three Forks / North Dakota. 2.3 day improvement and TD to 20,855′
- nDURANCE 71/4″ CLAW 250 (XT) – 2 mile lateral.
- Cathedral’s first successful one-run lateral to TD utilizing the proprietary 71/4″ CLAW 250 (XT) motor in the Meramec (Kingfisher County).
- Cathedral’s 5″ CLAW 190 (Halo) drills a 4,909 ft. lateral in 53.25 hrs – a new performance level in the challenging Mississippi Lime.
- RECORD RUN: Cathedral’s CLAW 400 drills the fastest curve in client’s history in the Utica. 4 drilling Hrs / 8,116′ to TD / 271.75 Ft per Hr average ROP.
- Cathedral’s FUSION EM and 7″ CLAW 400 (HS) drilled a one-run lateral in the Utica which included a company record for conventionally drilled daily footage. (11,032′ lateral drilled / 42 Drilling Hours / 5,329′ 24 Hr footage)
- Cathedral’s FUSION EM and 7″ CLAW 400 (HS) conventionally drills a long lateral (Over 3 miles) in the Utica in 105.5 drilling hours.
- Cathedral’s motors and FUSION EM MWD drill a single run tangent/curve/lateral matching RSS time to TD in the Marcellus.
- Cathedral’s G5 FUSION EM and non-mag power sections are delivering consistent conventional curve and laterals. Drilling in-zone 98% and 24 hr drilling footage record of 4,446′ in Marcellus/Upper Devonian.
- Client record for 24 hour conventional footage with Cathedral’s 7″ CLAW 400 (HS) and FUSION EM. Drilled 4,800′ in 24 hours.
CONTACT US TODAY TO EXPLORE HOW WE CAN ACHIEVE BETTER PERFORMANCE EVERY DAY ON YOUR NEXT PROJECT.
© Copyright 2019 - Cathedral Energy Services. All Rights Reserved.
Full Service Marketing Agency
Cathedral divests its Flowback and Production Testing division to Ideal Completions Group.