At Cathedral, we believe in people, their abilities, and their happiness. It’s about finding a job where your contributions matter and you enjoy it! Find your potential at Cathedral.
-Michelle Johnson, Corporate HR Manager
How to apply
The most effective way to apply for a position is on our website. A validation window will confirm we have received your resume/application.
- We review applicants who apply and select candidates who best fit the available position.
- We may contact you for more information regarding your application, or to set up an in-person or media communications interview. The interview process can vary, depending on the job for which you’re applying. It can include more than one interview, as the need arises to further our selection.
- Your time is valuable as is ours, we try our best to determine a mutual interview timeline.
- After the interview process is complete and we determine you are the best fit for the position, we will call you to extend an offer.
- After the verbal offer is accepted, you will receive a written offer of employment that must be accepted, following pre-screening process — including a background check and drug test. Safety sensitive roles also require certain physically-fit base-line testing.
- Having difficulty using our career portal to apply to an open position? Send your resume by email to our human resources team.
- Have a general inquiry about career fairs, recruiting events, or positions on our website? Email our human resources team.
Privacy and Personal Information Statement
The collection of your resume, personal information and references is used for the purpose of assessing your suitability towards prospective job opportunities at Cathedral. Your information is kept in confidence and viewed by the human resources department and those managers responsible for filling vacant positions.
By submission of your resume, you consent to Cathedral’s Personal Information Protection Policy, the collection, use, disclosure and protection of personal information. We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Don’t get misled by unauthorized individuals who are falsely using the Cathedral name and/or logo in an attempt to solicit fees from potential job seekers. Apply directly on our website and protect yourself.
© Copyright 2017 - Cathedral Energy Services. All Rights Reserved.
Full Service Marketing Agency
Cathedral divests its Flowback and Production Testing division to Ideal Completions Group.