Cathedral Energy Services is committed to providing value-added services and solutions.
Cathedral Energy Services has a committed senior management team dedicated towards delivering an evolving high standard of service, product and culture for our customers and employees.
Cathedral Energy Services is a leading provider of proven and innovative drilling and completions services.
Cathedral Energy Services is committed to providing its customers with superior customer service. Please contact our team in a manner that suits you best.
Cathedral Energy Services has a proud history based on the breadth of experience of our staff along with our strong reputation in the directional drilling and services industry.
- September 2010 – Cathedral Energy Services enters into a strategic alliance agreement with PDVSA to allow for the formation of a joint venture to provide oilfield services in Venezuela.
- March/April 2010 – Cathedral Energy Services closes its slickline wireline operations and divests its electric line wireline operations to concentrate on its core business of directional drilling and production testing services.
- December 2009 – In December 2009, Cathedral Energy Services reverted from a trust structure to a corporate structure.
- June 2009 - Cathedral Energy Services ceased providing electric ("E-line") wireline services in Canada. A portion of the Canadian E-line wireline units were transferred to U.S. operations and the remaining units were sold.
- June 2008 - Cathedral Energy Services commenced providing production testing services to the U.S.
- 2005 – Cathedral expands into wireline operations through the acquisition of Advance Wireline Inc. and the further acquisition of XtremeWireline.
- 2005 – Cathedral Energy Services offers the completion and production testing services to its customers through the acquisition of Tier One Oil Services Ltd.
- 2003 – The Directional Company Inc., a provider of directional drilling services primarily in southeast Saskatchewan is acquired by Cathedral Energy Services.
- 2002 – Cathedral Energy Services converts from a corporate structure to a trust structure.
- 2000 - Directional Plus Ltd. completes a reverse takeover of Cathedral Gold Corporation and effectively transforms from a gold mining company to an oilfield services provider. The surviving company is named Cathedral Energy Services Ltd. and is publically traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
- 1998 – Directional Plus Ltd., a Canadian based company, is founded and is a privately held company specializing in directional and horizontal drilling services.